1. If a broker holds your securities, please give them this information:
Rhode Island Hospital Foundation’s brokerage account is with State Street Bank & Trust Co., Boston. Brokers who have questions may contact Victoria Aguiar, our account representative, at (617) 664-9869. When sending securities, please reference the following information:
The Lifespan account number is LM1E
The DTC code (direct deposit number) is 997
The Agent Bank number is 26022
Specify the donation is for Rhode Island Hospital or Hasbro Children’s Hospital “In Care of Lifespan Corporation”
Specify any details associated with the gift (restriction to a specific area or fund, a specific fund name or number, is it associated with an event, is it for a payment on an existing pledge)
2. If you hold the securities:
Send the unendorsed securities by registered mail to:
Rhode Island Hospital Foundation
PO Box H
Providence, RI 02901-9979
In a separate envelope to the same address, send a letter stating your desire to donate the securities (giving the company name and number of shares of each) to the Foundation along with a stock power form and a Third Party Release form.
3. If you wish to donate shares of a mutual fund:
Send a signed letter of instruction to us at the address above as well as to the manager of your mutual fund including the following:
- A statement that this transfer represents a “gift/donation” to the Rhode Island Hospital Foundation for Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- Your account number, name and firm name
- The CUSIP#, security name and amount of shares
- Estimated share value/Value of the transfer
- Our account name: Lifespan Corporation
- Our account number: AB2036846
The above instructions are required by most fund managers as well as our broker, but please check with your manager as they may have additional requirements to enact the transfer of your charitable donations of shares.
If you are donating securities, kindly inform the Development Office to make sure your gift is properly received, credited and receipted. Please contact Juliann Sousa, Chief Business Management Officer, Development, at (401) 444-6500; by fax at (401) 444-8235; or by emailing both Juliann Sousa at email@example.com and Erin Aldcroft at .
Don't miss any exciting events or opportunities, sign up now to be included in our email news.
Hasbro Children's Hospital/
Emily J. Quinn
Michele P. Brannigan