Hasbro Children's Hospital
When your child is hurting, rely on our expert providers for leading-edge care.
- About Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Information for Visitors
- Patient & Family Centered Care
- Principles and Philosophies
- Your Child's Stay
- The GetWellNetwork
- Meet the Health Care Team
- Hasbro Children's Hospital Telephone Directory
- Dining Options and Meals
- Accommodations for Families
- Special Services
- Patient Safety Tips
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Ronald McDonald House of Providence
- Going Home: What to Expect
- Specialty Practices
- Our Centers & Services
- Our Locations
- Giving to Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Good Night Lights
Accommodations for Families
Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Providence provides a “home away from home” for families of children being treated at Hasbro Children’s Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Women & Infants Hospital. Learn more about the Ronald McDonald House
We know that hospitalized children are still children, and need fun, diversion and the occasional change of scenery. The entrance to our outdoor pediatric garden is located on the garden level, and is open during daylight hours, weather permitting, in the warmer months of the year. Check with your child’s nurse before leaving the floor, in case a test, therapy or meal is scheduled.
A full service Lifespan Pharmacy is conveniently located in the Davol Building, near the Hasbro Children’s upper lobby. If you are interested in using our pharmacy for your child’s prescription needs, the GetWellNetwork has a button to press which will notify a pharmacy technician to visit your room. You can also tell your child’s nurse that you want your child’s prescriptions filled at the Lifespan Pharmacy. You can have your child’s medications delivered directly to your room, or have them delivered to you at home, using our free home delivery service. We also deliver refills.
Family Lounges and Waiting Areas
The Hasbro Children’s Hospital family rooms are located by the public elevators on the 5th and 6th floors. They offer comfortable seating, a kitchenette, television and locker storage for your convenience and are available to you at any time throughout your stay.
Ronald McDonald Family Room
Located on the 4th floor, just off the elevators, the Ronald McDonald room offers a comfortable place for family members to grab a quick snack, rest, or even do a load of laundry. The room is available to all adult family members of hospitalized children and opens at 9 a.m. each day (based on volunteer availability). For more information, please call 401-444-6085.
- A kitchen area with a microwave, table, refrigerator and fresh coffee
- Laundry facilities with a washer, dryer and laundry detergent
- Computers with internet access so families can check e-mail or conduct online research
- A seating area where family members can relax or chat